Repair Services for: Tape Drives, Tape Libraries, Tape Autoloaders & Optical Drives
LTO LTO2 LTO3 LTO4 SDLT DAT DDS AIT Tape Drive Repair. Dell Powervault Repair. All manufacturers: Dell, IBM, HP, ADIC, Tandberg, Quantum, Storagetek, Certance, etc.
We repair and sell:
When shipping your repairs, please:
MWTSS strives to make the return process easy and efficient for you; so, let's get started:
Return Process --- Our return process is as simple as ABC ---
A - Call your MWTSS Sales Rep to get an RMA # issued
B - Put your RMA # on outside of your return shipment box; then, ship it to MWTSS
C - Upon arrival, our technicians will inspect the product; and if found defective,
General Information about RMAs
- MWTSS is pleased to honor warranty issues; but, tampering with warranty stickers will void the warranty.
- Call your sales rep at 1-952-736-0200 or 1-888-822-8273 for prior authorization and RMA numbers: Prior authorization and return RMA numbers need to be obtained within 30 days (unless otherwise specified) from the original date of your invoice. The authorization and return RMAs are valid for 15 days from the date of issue, with the expectation that the product will be received by MWTSS within this time frame.
- If items have been damaged "in transit" , as a result of carrier negligence, you/the buyer need to file any claims with the carrier. In general, freight damage claims need to be filed within 24 hours of receiving the item. In most cases, you will need to provide the carrier with the following:
- A note regarding any damage on the waybill when delivered by the carrier
- Pictures [send one copy to the carrier and retain one copy for your records]
- KEEP all shipping materials while claim is being processed
- Have an on-site inspection scheduled
- If you have purchased the wrong product, we do not provide product exchanges. If the period for a refund has not expired, you can request an RMA Refund [subject to a 25% restocking fee - -- $25 minimum]; then, order a new product. We will refund your original purchase price [minus any restocking fees] after we receive the returned product.
- When returning products, ALL original equipment & accessories[e.g., components, manuals, cables, collateral, & packaging] must be returned to MWTSS for restocking. Incomplete product returns will not be processed ---
- You may wonder, "Why are there restocking fees?". Well, it is our effort to insure that customers purchase only products that they intend to keep. The restocking fee helps to defray the cost of employee time spent in receiving the product, re-entering the product into our stock data-base, re-testing the product to insure quality, and physically placing the stock in the warehouse.
- MWTSS will do advanced exchanges for defective product . Your PO and a complete RMA must accompany all Advance Exchange Requests. If MWTSS does not receive the returned product within 10 business days, your company will be charged for the original item and the replacement item.